About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lazy Day?


Maybe it's the snow?
Or the bitter coldness?
Or the fact that I wake up in the morning utterly exhausted?
Whatever the reason may be I feel like doing nothing today-if nothing includes facebooking, blogging, giving my children a bath so I can dress them up in cute clothes and take pictures of them in front of our sliding glass door that's letting in an amazing amount of natural sunlight.
I dig natural sunlight when it comes to taking pictures.
Yes.
I plan on doing nothing today.

N decided not to climb into our bed last night or this morning.
The girls said he slept with them.
I like that.
I like that a lot.
Maybe he has discovered that they won't tell him to
"Go back to bed!" when he climbs into their bed?

I found this on our couch this morning.
Little beds made for each child, pillow pets and all.
Cute.



Here's my cute boy. New haircut and all.
More to come on this later
(I'll post about it after I get the cute,
dress up picture of him with the natural sunlight,
after the baths)




This was taken yesterday of M. I told L to tell M that she looked weird.
L thought that was funny, she kept on saying
"M looks weird. M looks weird" quietly to herself, over and over again.
These are the words I put into my children's mouth.
Wow, I'm the greatest parent ever.


On that note.. here's to the day!
I plan on enjoying another cup of coffee,
showering,
bathing the children
and then
doing
nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment