About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Monday, February 14, 2011

He's Two!

(He blew out one candle before we were able to sing "Happy Birthday" to him)


How would I describe my little man? Handsome. Energetic. Cuddly. Hug-able. Happy. Terrific.
He is everything I could have ever wanted in a son. Everything I ever hoped for and dreamed of.
His birthday celebration started a day early. I requested off Valentine's Day(His birthday) from work but did not get the night off because it's Valentine's Day, go figure. So we celebrated the night before. The girls and I made the cake in the afternoon when I came home for work.



I went to Kohls on my way home and picked up the presents.



J went to Walmart while we were baking the cake
to get wrapping paper(I had forgotten) and another gift for N.
This




While he was opening presents he would say "oooo" and "wow"... so adorable.
He was super excited when he was ripping the paper off the gifts.
I forgot this is the perfect age for presents.
They are excited about everything they get.
He kept on coming back to this gift, his Cars chair and saying "car".



Block tower from Melissa and Doug. The girl's loved this. Imagine that.
N kept on knocking the blocks down after the girls stacked them up.



My happy two year old boy.
Eating cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment