About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Whew!

Crazy. That is the word that explains what I went through tonight. Went into work at 4pm and right away had 2 tables, then a couple more, then a couple more until someone came on at 5:30pm. I thought I was going crazy but somehow I made it through. I don't think I stopped until 6:30. I only had one table for awhile and then we got slammed again. I had a couple rounds of having 4-5 tables all going down at the same time then finally it was all over. $833 in sales tonight. Tipped out $26 to my bussers( SOO glad we had two on tonight, they are so helpful). Brought home $157 tonight, 7 hours of work. Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment