About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Short Vacation?

J and I just arrived back from a four day trip without any kiddos. I wish I could call it a vacation but we spent our time in a class like setting from 8am-5pm two of the days and from 8am-12pm the next day and the rest of our time was spent flying on planes and sitting in airports. Wait a second. I won't lie. We had a very nice king bed suite at Holiday Inn Express that had a jacuzzi tub. There was a little relaxation involved. The bed was super comfy and there as no worry of being interrupted by a child needing something. We went out to eat- by ourselves. Watch t.v.- by ourselves. Got ready in the morning- by ourselves. No one needed me to cook their food or pick out clothes for them in the morning. It was nice. Breakfast was served to us in the morning, Continental style. Which means it was prepared by someone else and all I had to do was pick and choose what I wanted to eat and I was able to sit for as long as I wanted and eat my hot breakfast in peace. Nice. Really nice.
I will blog more about the Church Multiplication Boot Camp later. There is a lot to blog about. I am just glad now that I am home with my family. My loving children are a blessing. Even though they wake me up when I want to sleep in. Ask me for more breakfast before I've finished mine and make it 100 times more difficult to get anywhere on time. I miss them when I'm gone. I miss their craziness. I miss their loudness. I miss their unending needs.
I'm happy to be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment