About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh My L


My wonderful middle child will not attend her tumbling class. For the third week in a row we have dressed for class and she will not go. M goes. L does not. I don't understand why she won't. M is in the class with her. L loves all the new tumbling "moves" that they do. And I don't know what to do. It is frustrating that we are paying for the class and she refuses to go. I would love to force her to attend but then again I have never been one to make my children do things that they really don't have to do. I would rather un-enroll her from the class and just have M attend. But I know as soon as I get that process finished she will decide she wants to go. Oh how frustrating parenting can be. What to do? Her teacher told me the other week that she has had the same thing happen with other children sitting out for three class periods so I guess L is just normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment