About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and Harvest Parties


My beautiful girls in their butterfly outfits.

We went to a Harvest Party on Friday. We had told the girls on Thursday that we were going to go the next day and that they were going to wear their costumes(the costumes had been put in my closet so that the wings would be less likely to be broken before Halloween) I woke up in the morning and noticed my closet door open. I didn't think much of it other than that it was weird that anyone would be going into my closet. I went into the hallway and looked towards the living room and two little girls shouted "Trick or Treat" decked out in all their costume apparel. "HAHA" I really wanted to laugh. But we had told the girls that they could not get into the closet to get their costumes and there was no way I was letting them spend all day in their costumes. So I nicely told them that they had to put their costumes back, it was not time yet. They told me that they had crawled on the floor into my room, into my closet to get the costumes out so that I would not see them. Sneaky children. Sneaky Sneaky children. You tricked me. This was a trick not a treat.
So later in the day, more around the time of the Harvest party. We had the girls all dressed up in their butterfly costumes and little N in his Tiny Ninja costume. So cute! We took some pictures then went to pick up our friend IZ who was also dressed like a Ninja. So we had two Ninja boys and two Butterfly girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment