About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Friday, March 5, 2010

This is what I do for fun


Yesterday we spent the entire day at K's house. This is her newborn daughter, who I practiced my joy of photography on.
Between her and I we have 6 children under the age of 5. We always have lots of fun. The older children play outside most of the day. For some reason they LOVE playing with water and somehow always, no matter what, find water to play with. They even go to the extent to ask for water to drink and sneak it out of the house while Kathleen and I are chatting. Silly kids.
On this visit they found water in a sandbox and made a mud pit in a hole a few feet away.
We had a lot of fun. I had a glass of wine and a cup of coffee and chatted with K and her sister, who is visiting from Michigan. I also got some good pictures of her precious little daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment