About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random ranting




I think of myself as a rather laid back person(I'm sure my husband would agree... you can tell by the nature of my housekeeping) Don't get me wrong, I can and will be drawn to madness, if the occasion calls for it. For example, my best friend is being charged $15 by Dish Network for them to come to her house and remove their wiring from a box that is suppose to be used by COX cable company and only COX cable company. She is getting internet through COX and they cannot set it up until the wiring(which is not suppose to be there) is removed. Dish wasn't suppose to put it there but they are charging her to remove it and get this, the charge would have been $95 if she wasn't on some special pay plan. But because she is, she will be charged $15, for their mistake. That makes me upset.
The National Organization of Women makes me upset and any other organization that dares to include me in their feminist thinking and way of life. RIGHTS do not include murder. Thank you very much. Although I do think that the name calling and taking sides needs to stop if we want to see any decrease in the number of abortions that are performed in our country. People need to be educated. We need to look at the issue through a "Love" mirror and not a "Pro-Life" or a "Pro-Choice" mirror.
Christians make me upset. Do you really think leaving a tract as a tip will make a difference in a person's life? Or leaving a "anti-gay" tract as a tip for a gay server will make him think God is great? Come on people. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!
Facebook is for friends. Sorry, just because you go to the same church as me or you are my husband's cousin doesn't mean I will be your friend on facebook. And if I delete you. Don't take offense. It really is nothing personal. You just are not my friend and I don't care to have everyone I know know every detail of my facebook life.
On a different note. Something I am learning is to take everything you hear.... especially everything you hear that is second hand AKA Gossip..... with a grain of salt. And something else I am learning is that I am who I am and will not be what you or any other person want me to be. I am not one to change because you want me to. I might change but only because I want to. Don't think so highly of yourself-you had nothing to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment