About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Monday, September 30, 2013

TRUTH

I'm just letting you know this weekend will be tough...


I lost my 4th baby this weekend, 3 years ago.  
I was not even 2 months pregnant.
It still hurt....


My 6th baby was due to be born this weekend.
I was only 2 months pregnant..
It hurt even more....


Life goes on.
In the midst of pain.
Life goes on.
It doesn't stop.
Life doesn't stop for new life.
Life doesn't stop for young death.

I believe that is what makes miscarriage hard.  Your life goes on.  There is no stopping.  If anyone pauses, even a little, it is you.  You might stop.

Pause.  
Think.  
Grieve.  

But everyone else?
They don't, can't, feel what you feel.
They don't grieve how you grieve.
They go on living.  You must too, of course, sometime..

I'm just letting you know this weekend will be tough...


No comments:

Post a Comment