About Me

Michigan, United States
Mother of four. Wife to a Pastor/Church Planter. Lover of life. Stay-at-home Homeschooling Mom. Loves photography, sewing, quilting and reading.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Six or Sixteen?



M turned six on the tenth. I cannot believe she is six already! Where has my baby gone? We celebrated all day and into the next day.My family came up for lunch and then J's family came up for dinner and stayed the night. We had cake, ice cream and lots of other yummy food! She opened presents, then spent the afternoon playing with them.


The next day her Grandma took her and L to the rollerskating rink. It was their first time rollerskating and they did quite well. M was skating by herself in the middle of the rink by the time we left and L would go by herself along the wall. They both had fun and both want to go back again(which is good!).
Then that night we all went out for a family dinner at Crankers. I ordered an adult chicken tenders meal for the three kids to share thinking that there would be no way that they would finish it. They all surprised me by wiping their plates clean!
M went out with her Daddy to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It's tradition in our house to go out with your Daddy to the movies on your birthday. They had fun and L and I put N to sleep then L and I watched a movie in my bed. We all had a great time. It was a wonderful Sixth birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment